No Products in the Cart
The skin color pigment Tan 1 from Biotek is a deep skin tone with a slight orange tendency. Ideal for performing (dermo) micropigmentation, PMU and Microblading correction work.
The new collection of PMU pigments from BIOTEK was launched in 2021 and completely REACH approved for the new regulations that will apply from January 2022 in Europe.
The pigment can be used for both permanent make-up and microblading thanks to its rich and creamy texture.
The BIOTEK PMU and microblading pigments are packaged in a practical airless bottle, so you can use it to the last drop without wasting.
All BIOTEK colors are
- produced entirely in Italy with high quality raw materials
- vegan and not tested on animals
- in accordance with European regulations
- suitable for permanent make-up and microblading treatments
- stable (no color changes)
View this and the rest of the wide range Biotek pigments for permanent make-up in the Amavi PMU range.
|Color group:||Skin color