The pigment Ocra from BIOTEK is a mixing color / modifier for permanent make-up and microblading pigments. Ocra is used to correct eyebrows that have faded to gray and purple. Use it neat and apply only to the area to be corrected.
The new collection of PMU pigments from BIOTEK was launched in 2021 and fully REACH approved for the new regulations that will apply from January 2022 in Europe.
The pigment can thanks to its rich and creamy texture, it can be used for permanent make-up as well as for microblading .
The BIOTEK PMU and microblading pigments are packaged in a practical airless bottle, so you can use it to the last drop without wasting.
All BIOTEK colors are
- entirely made in Italy with high quality raw materials
- vegan and not tested on animals
- in accordance with European regulations
- suitable for permanent make-up and microblading treatments- opaque
- stable (no color changes)
View this and the rest of the wide range of BIOTEK pigments for permanent make-up in the range of Amavi PMU.