With the henna of Imperium Henna you put beautiful henna brows at your customers.
You can choose from 6 colors Imperium Henna High quality eyebrow powder. You can use the powders individually or mix them together. This way you create a large palette of colors that you can adapt to the customer. The henna should only be mixed with warm water.
It has a long shelf life and is based on pure henna leaves with the best hair dye coloring ingredients (without redness in the colours). Imperium Henna covers 100% gray hair. The Imperium Henna products do not contain harsh chemicals such as ammonia, lead or hydrogen peroxide and will not harm your skin. Imperium Henna colors the hair and skin.
Choose the colour.
This comes in a 5 gram package, you can use this for about 40 treatments.
Contents: 1 sachet of 5g, a glass jar and a measuring spoon.
Imperium Henna colors:
- Blonde: Very light blond shade. Perfect for people with gray hair as it has little pigmentation.
- Grey: Grey-brown tint. Perfect for people with dark hair mixed with white hair.
- Light brown: Perfect light brown tone for people with blond hair. It is the color tone for people with blond locks.
- Medium Brown: Perfect medium brown tone for people with brown hair.
- Dark brown: Perfect dark brown shade for brunette people with dark hair.
henna powder, p- phenylenediamine, p- aminophenol, sodium sulfite, carboxymethyl cellulose, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium percarbonate, amla powder, shikakai powder.
Do you opt for Imperium Henna? Then you opt for sustainability. The first time you purchase the henna products in a glass jar or bottle. Then you purchase the refills and reuse the glass jar or bottle.
More about Imperium Henna
- For professional use only.
- Not suitable for pregnant women or people under the age of 16.
- Not recommended for customers allergic to hair dyes.
- Always use informed consent for your client
Always do a patch test before you start working with the henna products at your customers. Allergy patch testing is important, even though henna is a natural product. Do the patch test on the wrist or behind the ears 24 hours before the henna treatment.
henna Powder contains PPD, an aromatic amine used in all types of eyebrow and hair dyes, which may cause an allergic reaction. Advice: Always test with "black or dark brown". It contains the highest percentage of PPD.
Read about patch testing here to make sure that this treatment is applied correctly and safely.